Home Base Learning Center has limited spots available for our elementary program for the 2021/2022 year. Please contact us to find out more about rolling admission!
However, enrollment for our new Middle School program remains open! Our unique Middle School program is also project-based, and rooted in the Scout Merit Badge curriculum. This wide-ranging, dynamic curriculum includes units focusing on such content areas as: STEM, Character Education, Pioneering, Creative Thinking, Health and Safety, Career Topics, Social-Emotional Regulation, Robotics, Citizenship, Wildlife Studies, Architecture…and the list goes on and on! If you would like to find out more information about the Middle School program, or arrange a tour, please contact Zack Shepherd at email@example.com
We aim to bring families, educators, and programs together to support communities in uncertain times.
Over the past several years Home Base Learning Center has learned much and matured as an organization. Many of our students have been with us since the very beginning. Because of our proven track record and resources, we are uniquely positioned to safely expand and provide solutions for many families during this education and public safety crisis.
Home Base Learning Center resources include:
- Established teachers and education professionals
- Multiple indoor and outdoor facilities that offer a rich and unique learning environment, while also allowing for physical distancing
- Professional public health and medical staff, who set protocols and serve the program
- Pre-planned flexibility and preparation should we require online education
- Drop-off, educational homeschool programming
- Scholarships available based on need
- Tremendous flexibility to meet the needs of each student and family
If you are a parent or guardian in Boston, the Greater Boston Area, or on the South Shore, looking for educational options to fulfill your needs during these uncertain times, then you may want to consider Home Base Learning Center.
If you have reviewed this site and think our programs might be a good solution for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.